Yes, you read that correct! IRCTC is offering Vaishno Devi package starting INR 2,420! If you have been planning to visit the sacred Vaishno Devi, then there couldn’t have been a better time as Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has recently announced Vaishno Devi tour packages starting from INR 2,420. It’s certainly a great news for the ardent devotees as Mata Vaishno Devi temple is considered one of the holiest shrines for Hindus. Here the goddess is worshipped in her ‘Shakti’ form and more than a thousand devotees visit the place every year to seek blessings.
To make things easier for the devotees, the IRCTC has decided to provide a budget-friendly tour package, which is called ‘Mata Vaishnodevi’ tour package, starting at INR 2,420.
Here are some prime features of the package:
1) The duration of the package is 3 nights 4 days
2) Sleeper class tickets (to and fro) will be provided for travel
3) Train will depart from Delhi at 8:50 PM
4) The package includes two breakfast meals
5) IRCTC Guest House or a similar hotel will be provided for accommodation
6) There will be two kind of packages, Standard and Deluxe. For Standard Package, travellers will have to pay INR 2,420 for triple sharing basis, INR 2,600 for double sharing and INR 4,110 for single occupancy. For the Deluxe Package, travellers will have to pay INR 2,770 for triple sharing, INR 3,100 for double sharing and INR 5,120 for single occupancy
7) IRCTC will not be further responsible for your personal expenses like sightseeing or eating out